Live joyfully, live purposefully, live in freedom.
ICF (International Coaching Federation) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. The process of coaching often unlocks previously untapped sources of imagination, productivity and leadership.
Christian life coaching is all of this and more – because it invites and relies on the power of the Holy Spirit. Christian life coaching enables believers to know who they are, what they are created for, and how to live that out.
Here are just a few testimonials:
Testimonials for Into Abundance Life Coaching
If I had to boil down my experience with Into Abundance Coaching to one word, it would be, “transformative.” I’ve tried to change areas of my life many times, but I had not really experienced lasting change in any significant way. Sometimes when I didn’t see much benefit, I would give up or I would try to add accountability. My previous experiences with trying to get a “professional” to help often only made me want to go back to trying to change on my own.
Conversely, my experience with Into Abundance went beyond my expectations. Not only is Marie so likable and welcoming, but she is so skillful in asking the right question at the right time. It really helped me get to the heart of each issue and to bring me back to my values and goals. I felt very heard, understood, and encouraged along the way as she truly listened and applied lessons from week to week without being rigid or dogmatic. It was easy to trust her and to do the work I set out to accomplish. I also felt no judgement as I worked through various blocks I’ve carried around for decades. And in weeks, I was already seeing significant changes; I accomplished more than I had struggled most of my life to realize and broke through areas of hinderance and friction that were keeping me from living abundantly. I am so thankful for Marie – my life, family, and future legacy have truly been transformed. I am no longer living life passively – I am truly experiencing abundant living! -Melissa, VT
Into Abundance Coaching was a life saver. Marie opened my eyes to different perspectives that I had never even considered, she helped me set realistic goals (that I was able to meet!) and helped me to see the power of my thinking. She uses practical tools and asks thought provoking questions, all with a genuine love and desire to see the individual succeed.
I was able to climb out of my comfort zone, without ever feeling uncomfortable or that I was being “forced” into anything. Having the accountability and outside perspective was exactly what I needed.I would recommend Into Abundance Life Coaching for anyone! -Amy, Colorado
Into Abundance Life Coaching showed me how to get out of my head and start taking action toward the life I desired. The work of identifying those goals was encouraged by clarifying my values, and then the action steps toward those goals logically followed. My coach efficiently encouraged me through each step, motivating and holding me accountable. -Donna, Colorado
My experience with Into Abundance Coaching was amazing. First of all, it came a the right time when I was needing to find direction but didn’t know how to start, after wandering for years it seemed. I truly feel our meeting was ordained by God. Secondly, it is not easy for me to talk about myself, but Marie is so easy to talk to and I felt non-judged and at ease. This helped me navigate my way through my painful past and become more confident and peaceful. The homework assigned was difficult, but truly helpful. I have already made some major life changes and I feel wonderful and ready to take on most anything. -Grace, VT
After completing a coaching workshop with Marie, I feel as though I have a clearly defined direction for how to best serve those around me. It was refreshing to be reminded that God has made me for a purpose and that I can truly fulfil that purpose by knowing what my mission is. I didn’t realize what a difference this workshop would make for me. I was encouraged and blessed by Marie’s wisdom and guidance as we walked through the process together. What a wonderful way to honor the Lord with our lives by truly living out what He has called us to do for Him. -Jen, Colorado
I feel heard by Marie. She has keen insight. Through her coaching, I see myself becoming less judgmental of myself and others. I am able to move forward with a clearer view. -Linda, Colorado
Some information about Into Abundance life coaching:
- I (Marie) am a certified Christian Life Coach.
- I am anchored in the Christian faith and my coaching comes from a Biblical perspective, but I am willing to coach those who are not of the same faith.
- My coaching goal is to create a coach-client partnership that helps you – the client – to move into a fuller and more satisfying life.
- As the client, you set the agenda based on our understanding of your priorities. I will hold you accountable and offer support.
- Coaching is not synonymous with counseling and issues that are beyond the scope of my expertise should be taken to an appropriate, qualified professional.
- Confidentiality is crucial and I will not disclose any information you share without your permission. I ask the same in return.
- I will ask a lot of probing questions and many of them will be tough. I will provide focus, structure, support, and accountability. I will be a support during the difficult moments, and I will celebrate your successes with you.
- I will use tools, handouts, innovative and practical strategies to help you clarify what you want, explore options, and take actions so that you can step into the abundant life you were created for.
- My responsibility is to support, motivate, challenge, and guide you. Your responsibility is to take the action necessary to make the changes you want in your life.
- Coaching sessions will last approximately 50 – 60 minutes. The more direct and to the point we are during our session, the more productive the session will be. I offer sessions online and in person.
- I will provide an After Session Reflection sheet, and I highly recommend you take notes during the session.
- As we work together, feedback is gratefully accepted. If there is something particularly helpful, please let me know. If there is something I am doing that is not helpful, or something you feel would be beneficial to the session, feel free to share that with me as well.
For information on fees, or to ask questions, you can e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also request a free (no pressure and no obligation!) session to see if coaching would be beneficial for you.
Grateful for the abundant life in Christ,
Founder and owner, Into Abundance LLC