ICF (International Coaching Federation) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. The process of coaching often unlocks previously untapped sources of imagination, productivity and leadership.
Christian life coaching is all of this and more – because it invites and relies on the power of the Holy Spirit in the process. Christian life coaching enables believers to know who they are, what they are created for, and how to live that out.
Some information about Into Abundance life coaching:
- I am a certified Christian Life Coach
- I am anchored in the Christian faith and my coaching comes from a Biblical perspective, but I am happy to coach those who are not of the same faith.
- My coaching goal is to create a coach-client partnership that helps you – the client – to move toward a fuller and more satisfying life.
- As the client, you set the agenda based on our understanding of your priorities. I will hold you accountable and offer support.
- Coaching is not synonymous with counseling and issues that are beyond the scope of my expertise should be taken to an appropriate, qualified professional.
- Confidentiality is crucial and I will not disclose any information you share without your permission. I ask the same in return.
- I will ask a lot of probing questions and many of them will be tough. I will provide focus, structure, support, and accountability. I will be a support during the difficult moments, and I will celebrate your successes with you.
- I will use tools, handouts, innovative and practical strategies to help you clarify what you want, explore options, and take actions so that you can step into the abundant life you were created for.
- My responsibility is to support, motivate, challenge, and guide you. Your responsibility is to take the action necessary to make the changes you want in your life.
- Coaching sessions will last approximately 50 – 60 minutes. The more direct and to the point we are during our session, the more productive the session will be. I offer sessions online and in person.
- I will provide an After Session Reflection sheet, and I suggest you take notes during the session.
- As we work together, feedback is gratefully accepted. If there is something particularly helpful, please let me know. If there is something I am doing that is not helpful, or something you feel would be beneficial to the session, feel free to share that with me as well.
For information on fees, or to ask questions, you can e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Into Abundance Coaching” in the subject line.
Grateful for the abundant life in Christ,
Founder and owner, Into Abundance LLC